The Secret Weapon is a free organizational methodology for both professional and personal aspects of life that re-organizes emails, ideas, and every to-do big and small into one system that stays synchronized across a person’s computers as well as their smart phones.
TSW’s power comes from its ability:
- to merge the best of the GTD concept with the software Evernote, a powerful application that works on Windows and Macs, as well as all smart phones.
- to capture ideas and to-dos when we suddenly come up with them. Wherever that happens to be.
- to sort these hundreds of items in a way where the only ones you need show up at the place and time you can work on them.
- to place non-urgent ideas and to-dos further down in the system, and allow the more urgent ones to naturally bubble up to the top.
- to direct our attention towards pondering life’s larger and loftier goals in such a way where they move from lofty and unobtainable to doable.
Once you’ve implemented TSW, each idea and to-do in your life becomes safely organized into a proper context, awaiting its turn to be brought out, thought out, and processed at the right time. The result is an empty Inbox, a shocking lessening of stress, and this exciting internal feeling that your life is on the right track.
To read the entire manifesto, click here.
Brought to you by the makers of Brain Toniq, the clean and intelligent think drink.